Research & Development
e-Learning is a discipline which integrates information communication technology and education and there are no ready made solutions for emerging requirements. NeLC is conducting several research and development work (R&D) work in e-Learning to find solutions which can be applied in the local context.
Projects Section presents the outcome of all these research and development work carried out in the NeLC Project.
Research Areas (NeLC Projects are identified based on following areas):
- Online Learning Environments (From VLE to Virtual Campus) for Higher Education
- Online Learner Behavior
- Language Learning
- ICT based Learning for Primary and Secondary Education
- Online e-Assessment and e-Testing
- Game based learning
- Simulation based Training
- e-Learning for Community Education (Informal Learning)
- Learning Objects Repositories